Monday 29 August 2011

Despite it being a bank holiday weekend our hall was full for our celebration meeting, led by Captain Ian. We warmly welcomed back our corps officers who had returned the night before from holiday. We also welcomed back Richard who had been on summer camp during that week. Our thoughts today reflected around HOPE, and songs used included:- My Hope is built on nothing less; In loving kindness Jesus came; My Hope is in You Lord; When I was lost; Love Lifted Me; I know He cares for me; Jesus Keep me near the Cross; Victory for me.

Melusi opened The Word, and shared some thoughts and personal reflection on Hope. We were grateful to our brother for his ministry.

A number of our family continue to have pastoral cares and needs at this time, and we remember them very much. Please continue to pray for one another.

The week ahead includes a family outing to Eastbourne, Friendship Club with former footballer Alan Mullery and our Celebration Meetings next Sunday at 10.30am and 6pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment