Sunday 10 April 2011

MY TABLE was the focus on our meeting for worship this morning, which carries on with our VICTORY study and exploration. We explored how God invites us to feast with Him at the table, and there meet with us in Salvation, Forgiveness, Cleansing, Renewal, Healing, Deliverance and much more. We explored how Christ has called us to live a relationship in the world and to help others to know Christ who died and rose again, through our own personal meeting with Him. The singing group used 'Nothing but Thy Blood' as their contribution and the band 'Jesus loves me'. Other songs included:- Jesus the Name high over all; Lord make Calvary real to me; Jesus, hope of the Nations; I Believe in Jesus; Befriended; My Life must be Christ broken bread; Jesus, keep me near the Cross. The song 'Jesus Himself drew near' was used in moments of reflection.

No comments:

Post a Comment