Sunday 19 February 2012

A VERY FULL HALL of people enjoyed our morning of praise and celebration, and especially time to celebrate the life of ISABEL RAYNER, who was brought by mum and dad for a service of celebration as she celebrated her first year of life. Captains Ian and Susan shared the meeting, Captain Susan conducting the service of thanksgiving, and singing a solo, In The Love of Jesus. Other songs included:- For the beauty of the earth; Praise God from whom all blessings flow; My Jesus, My Saviour; O Love that wilt not let me go; Enter, Enter right into my heart; The King of Love My Shepherd is. Captain Ian spoke on John 10, and looked at The Shepherd, recognising that true life is found in Jesus Christ, true acceptance is found in Jesus Christ, and true direction is found in Jesus Christ. Various people used our place of prayer at the end of the meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment